Becoming a key player in the global economic environment, investment law is therefore integrated into the overall process of transforming states, both economically and in the implementation of government policies through legal and institutional framework.
Our team has a perfect knowledge of investment operations on a national or international scale.
It is in this context that we put this expertise at the service of each investor, from the initial phase of structuring the project with the required legal and fiscal security, diligence related to creation up to the realization phase (drafting and negotiation of legal acts, completion of related legal formalities)
This is how we help our national and international clients to :
- Settle on the national territory and abroad
- Supervise capital increase and reduction operations, resignation of securities or bond issue, development of financing arrangements (credit transaction, leveraged transactions)
- Secure their interest in investment projects, especially in the joint-venture and M&A transactions
- Advice companies operating in all activities, their managers and shareholders or any person, economic operator, in the context of operations to acquire or sell their assets and secure their interests in investment projects, especially in joint-ventures, merger and acquisition transactions in Cameroon, France and the CEMAC zone.
- Support governments in the negotiation of concession contracts as well as the implementation of end-of-sale procedures.